Sooner Adventure 2011

Performance Cycle of OKC in Bethany, OK is hosting the first annual Sooner Adventure Ride on November 13. This event, sponsored by Performance Cycle, Seaba Station Museum, and Moose Racing, will leave from Performance Cycle in Bethany, OK and head to Stillwater, OK to hang out with former AMA National Champion Guy Cooper at his house. After Cooper’s house, the ride goes to the Seaba Station Motorcycle Museum in Warwick, OK on old Route 66 for other events.

The 175 mile route will be about 25% pavement with the other 75% consisting of gravel, sand, and dirt country roads, and some occasional single track if some desire.  More detailed information can be found at this website:

 

Sooner Adventure 2011

 

See you there!

About James Pratt

I am an Oklahoma based writer, photographer, videographer and adventurer. I love telling stories about people. A motorcycle is my preferred means of travel, and I have over 5,000 hours piloting small airplanes.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: